vrijdag 24 oktober 2008

Killer quotes

Family Guy
Stewie ("baby") tegen Brian (hond):
"How is it going Dog?"
--
Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie: What did you just say?
Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.
--
Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.
--

The Simpsons

Homer stelt zichzelf en zijn vrouw Marge teleur voor de zoveelste keer. Verdrietig en schuldig gaat hij de trap op met zijn schouders hangend en zegt heel serieus:
"Marge I understand if you want to sleep on the couch today"
--
Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?
Homer: Yes. (lie dectector blows up)
--
Lisa: Dad, don't you think you're overreacting?
Homer: Don't you think you're *under*reacting?
Lisa: This conversation is over.
Homer: This conversation is *under*.
Lisa: Goodbye.
Homer: *bad*bye
--

South Park

Eric Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
--
Eric Cartman: You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
Kyle: There's no sand in my vagina!
--
Eric Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!
--
Eric Cartman: Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
--
Mr. Garrison: No, that's wrong, Cartman. But don't worry. There are no stupid answers, just stupid people.
___________
Hahaha ik ben gek op deze drie series. Keihard lachen is het altijd voor mij. Wat een droogheid, wat een cynisme, wat een satire. You rock Stewie, you kick ass Homer, you're the shit Cartman.
_

Geen opmerkingen: