maandag 3 november 2008

Out of service

My inspiration has just been blocked for a week. I can't get inside. Everything is locked. I can't break through. Most of the time that means that I'm happy. Hence If I don't complain about something, than I'm just happy with what's going on. But this time I do know that I'm not cool with things that are going on. I don't have any state of mind, anyhow I can't pull it out and give it a name. So who closed the fucking door?

* Knock knock!
- Who's there?
* Luke.
- Luke, who?
* Luke out! I will break through.

* Knock Knock!
- Who's there?
* Woo.
- Woo, who?
* Don't get so excited, I will get inside soon.

* Knock Knock!
- Who's there?
* Norma Lee.
- Norma Lee who?
* Norma Lee I don't lose the keys to my inspiration, please open the door.

Yeah very very bad.
_
_

3 opmerkingen:

ليلى zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Anoniem zei

Biz ne bebiler gördük.

ليلى zei

What a lame shit. I've been inspiring you till exile yet you still manage to complain about not having anyonething that might help you unlock the hidden dopamine. Ok, I'm might not be muse you've been waiting for, but I am here, aren't I? Bebi, you truly are a nut cake.. No sane aint high enough, raise your hand and touch the insanity.. whoo bebi, go bebi go bebi....

Bobi sen soes!