vrijdag 2 januari 2009

Anti-establishment




Butters: Eric, what's going on? Everyone's starting to say you got detention on purpose to get out of fighting Wendy
Eric Cartman
: What? That's ridiculous!
Butters: But some people think you crapped on the teacher's desk to get out of the fight!
Eric Cartman
: That's not why I did it!
Craig
: Then why'd you crap on Garrison's desk?
Eric Cartman: Because, I'm hardcore! Y'know, I'm anti establishment, that's how I roll dawgs, I do hardcore stuff like that!
Butters
: That's what I said! I told everyone outside "Cartman ain't scared of fighting Wendy, he'd do it if he could!"
Eric Cartman
: Damn straight! I just got all punk rock, and got detention y'know, I'm just a bad dude!

Hilarisch Cartman's non-verbale lichaamstaal hahaha. Anti-establishment, hoe komen ze daar op.
Southpark is echt mijn number one antidepressivum.

.

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Change your trading plans together with your goals. If your personal targets modify, with out lengthier match with the method you might be utilizing in the market, it may be time for you to transform it a little. As soon as your financial circumstances changes, reevaluating your objectives and methods can help you handle your transactions more efficiently. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

Anoniem zei

Crumple up leafy greens, such as spinach, into restricted balls just before putting them in your juicer. Your juice machine is primarily created to handle sound vegetables and fruit, not slender simply leaves. You will definitely get greater is a result of your juice extractor when you simulate this effect by squashing your leafy vegetables just before juicing. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]micr3oe5e[/url]

Anoniem zei

Great аrtіcle.

my web-sitе; http://www.tensunitsupplies.com